No products in the cart.
- Barley and other whole grains substantially lower risk of type-2 diabetes.
- Barley can help to prevent gallstones
- Phytonutrient are in abundance in barley, which protects against cancers and heart disease
- The phosphorus provided by barley plays an important role in the structure of every cell in the body. Bone formation/strength and metabolism of calcium is synergized with the presence of phosphorus.
- Whole grains, such as barley, have been linked to protection against atherosclerosis, ischemic stroke, diabetes, insulin resistance, and obesity.